From an article in the St. Paul Pioneer Press
Sunday, June 29, 2014-page 1B:
" One of St. Paul's oldest Catholic churches is now home to an Islamic community center.
The Church of St. John parish was a home to East Side Catholics since 1886. But a dwindling congregation prompted its closure in 2013.
Sold June 20, the brick structure will become the Darul-Uloom Islamic Center and serve St. Paul's growing Muslim community".
See this week's (6/29-7/5) Quote of the Week.
Post a Comment