Monday, August 29, 2016

Bill And Hillary Clinton Donate To Their Favorite Charity: The Clintons!

                Bill and Hillary Clinton earned $10,745,378 last year according to their newly-released tax returns, primarily from public speeches. The Clintons raped colleges and universities in particular, sometimes to the tune of two or three-hundred-thousand-dollars per bloviation.
                The power couple, who professed to be penniless upon leaving the White House after Bill’s second term, did give a significant amount of their income to charity last year, though. The duo claimed $1,042,000 in charitable deductions for 2015. A mere $1,000,000 of that went to their very own Clinton Family Foundation. (The Clintons actually have two separate “non-profits,” the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Family Foundation, and have total control of each entity’s funds).
                The other $42,000 was selflessly given to Desert Classic Charities, a group that hosts an annual PGA golf event. Coincidentally, Doug Band, a Clinton Foundation adviser and Bill Clinton’s longtime assistant, was on the board of directors of that organization until 2015, according to its IRS filings.
                In a completely unrelated bit of inexplicably fortuitous financial flukery, Desert Classic Charities then proceeded to contribute $700,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Remarkable! And DCC only gave out a total of $1.6 million dollars to every possible charitable cause on Earth in 2015. They must’ve really thought the Clinton Foundation was the “bees knees” if they gave nearly half of all their donations for the year to this one astoundingly altruistic Clinton Fund.
                In summation, the Clinton’s “donated” $1,042,000 and ended up with $1,700,000 more in their two Foundations. They personally ended up $658,000 ahead! Talk about “giving ‘til it hurts”! Is there no end to their largess? I guess it’s true that you do have to give if you want to receive. You can’t make this up! Purveyors of multi-level marketing scams, ponzi schemes, routine “pay-for-play” endeavors, and classic old shell-games have to blush and give a doff of their collective hats to this dynamic Democratic duo!


 

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Colin Kaepernick Refuses To Stand For National Anthem

                San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick again refused to stand for the playing of the national anthem before his team’s preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara Friday night.
                "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
                According to NFL.com, the 49ers issued the following statement about Kaepernick's decision: "The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony. It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose and participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem."
                Kaepernick isn’t the first or only professional athlete to refuse to stand for the national anthem. Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, who was known as Chris Jackson prior to converting to Islam, refused to acknowledge the flag while playing for the NBA’s Denver Nuggets. Abdul-Rauf said that the banner conflicted with some of his Islamic beliefs.
                Kaepernick, who hasn’t played since last November, lost his starting job last season due to poor play and injuries. He made his preseason debut against Green Bay, completing two of six passes for 14 yards. Following the game, 49ers coach Chip Kelly said that there has never been any talk of cutting Kaepernick. Kelly said that, despite his quarterback’s comments, he will make “football decisions” only about Kaepernick.
                Kaepernick should leave his mansion behind and get out and visit some of the world’s real garden spots so he can see what oppression and murder actually look like on a grand scale. I’m certain Colin would be more than happy to live in, say, North Korea. Syria or Sudan, perhaps?
                The most recent Global Slavery Index (GSI) estimated that nearly 30 million people remain enslaved globally, many of them in Africa. Only the U.S., Western Europe and Australia are essentially slave-free. Ironic, isn’t it? I’m sure Colin perused the GSI before making his “statement.” Mauritania alone has well over 100,000 slaves in its midst, while Benin, the Ivory Coast, Gambia, Gabon and Senegal all have comparatively high rates of slavery, as well.
                Kaepernick signed a 6-year, $114,000,000 contract with the 49ers, with $61 million of it guaranteed. This is an average annual salary of $19,000,000, or $1,187,500 per game. Not bad for someone who may not even start.
                The median annual per capita income in Liberia is $118. In Niger it’s $307, Uganda $296. (To be fair, it’s $579 in Sudan)! No, you certainly wouldn’t want to appear “selfish” Colin.
                Kaepernick is biracial, and was adopted and raised by white parents and siblings.
                I will certainly be exercising my right not to stand for Colin Kaepernick.
               


                

Saturday, August 27, 2016

North Korea Threatens To Destroy All U.S. Bases In The Pacific

                North Korea’s Kim Jong-un and his Pyongyang government have threatened to destroy all U.S. military bases in the Asian-Pacific Region if Washington should dare to take “an insane step,” according to a statement by North Korea’s own Foreign Ministry.
                The Hermit Kingdom, yet again faux-alarmed at the annual defensive military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea, has branded the U.S.’s deployment of strategic bombers on Guam “a very alarming signal.”
                The North’s statement avers that if the United States dares to take that insane step, “all the U.S. military bases in the Pacific Operations region, including the island of Guam, will not escape destruction by our army’s comprehensive and real attack.”
                Comprehensive and real? What nation has to stipulate that its attacks will be “real?”

                In all honesty, while the insane comments from Kim Jong-un have been mildly amusing at times, if the U.S. had a “real” president, he would take KJ out back and bitch-slap him.

Friday, August 26, 2016

President Obama Hasn't Fulfilled Promise To Family Of ISIS Victim

                President Obama promised the parents of Kayla Mueller, an Islamic State hostage victim, that he would donate to a foundation set up in her name. That was 17 months ago. His promise remains unfulfilled.
                ABC News reported on the vow at the time it was made, with Kayla’s father Carl Mueller saying: “He says ‘I will help that foundation.’ He says ‘you won’t know, it’ll be an anonymous donation, but I will,’” in describing the President’s March, 2015 meeting with the grieving family. Mr. Mueller now says, “I’m still waiting for that donation Mr. President.”
                According to a Fox News report, the White House confirmed the president has not made the donation- but said he intends to.
                Apparently he had to pay off Iran first.
                The Muellers also claim the administration threatened them with prosecution if they paid ransom to ISIS to get their daughter back.


                I guess that’s only a president’s prerogative.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Military Religious Freedom Foundation Says Bible Frightened Air Force Personnel

              Military Religious Freedom Foundation Says Bible Frightened Air Force Personnel

                Air Force Major Steve Lewis, a supervisor at the Reserve National Security Space Institute at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs, is in trouble. The Military Religious Freedom Foundation is demanding that he be “aggressively punished” for having an open Bible on his desk.
                “It (the Bible) is very obviously a statement of Christian preference, Christian primacy,” MRFF founder Mikey Weinstein told Todd Starnes of Fox News. “Had that been the Book of Satan or the Koran there would be blood in the freaking streets.”
                Mikey, you are exactly wrong… on both counts. There is blood in the “freaking” streets, largely because of radical Islamists. Yet we treat the Koran’s of even suspected (or known!) terrorists with kid gloves, by literally wearing white gloves so as to protect and respect them. The slightest inferred insult to Islam or Mohammed is often met with an outbreak of horrific violence, whereas Christianity is openly, gleefully, mocked in every way, shape and form by Hollywood, the “artistic” community (remember “Piss Christ?”), academia and the mainstream media. It is nearly impossible to find an American television show or movie that doesn’t feature the taking of the Lord’s name in vain on multiple occasions. Christian’s reaction to this continual onslaught of sacrilege? None.
                Therein lies the real problem, Mikey. That some are even seriously upset that the Book of Satan may not be afforded the same respect as the Bible is proof positive of the rapid degradation of society. Heaven versus Hell? Good versus evil? People in a sane society are not supposed to be unbiased between these concepts.  That’s kind of the whole point, Mikey.
                Mr. Weinstein went on to accuse Maj. Lewis of “harboring and encouraging a truly abhorrent example of First Amendment civil rights violations.” One doesn’t “harbor” an example, Mikey. Nor does one “encourage” an example, but, improper language usage aside, your point is not well taken. In fact it’s ludicrous. Forcing Maj. Lewis to remove his Bible from his desk would be a violation of his First Amendment rights. You see, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were put in place to put strict limits on what the government could force its citizens to do, not to limit its citizen’s freedoms in an attempt to ensure no one ever risked being offended. Progressives always attempt to turn this fact inside out, as they do with most other ones, as well. Mr. Weinstein, overbearing fraud that he is, fervently wishes to take away Maj. Lewis’ religious freedom.
                Weinstein claims he received complaints from 33- unnamed- Air Force personnel, stating, ”We have 33 very scared Air Force families.” Really? “Very scared?!” Of a Bible on a desk? If that is true, how would they be able to fight ISIS or other enemies of the United States?
                If that is true, that is truly scary.
                                                              ***********************

                (After this was written, the air force ruled it will “allow” Major Lewis to keep his Bible on his desk, “If he wishes.”).

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

China Fabricates 488 Million Social Media Posts Yearly, Study Shows

                A recent study led by Gary King, a political scientist at Harvard University, revealed that China’s government fabricates roughly 488 million social media comments a year in a massive effort to distract its citizens from bad news and sensitive political debates, i.e. the truth.
                King led a group of three scholars who specialize in utilizing quantitative data to analyze public policy. They ran the first systematic study of a group known as the “Fifty Cent Party,” China’s online propaganda workers who are popularly believed to be paid 50 Chinese cents (8 cents American)  by the government for every social media post. The researchers found that nearly all the posts were written not by ordinary citizens, but by workers at government agencies including courts and tax and human resource departments. The researchers found no evidence that people were paid for the posts, adding the work was probably part of the employees’ job responsibilities. These government employees work to distract public attention from hot topics by highlighting the positive, cheering the state, symbols of the regime and the Communist Party’s current “successes” and glorious revolutionary past.
                "In retrospect, this makes a lot of sense -- stopping an argument is best done by distraction and changing the subject rather than more argument,” King said via e-mail.

                Experts in the United States are busy analyzing the data. One of them, on condition of anonymity, told me that he “was floored-just absolutely blown away- by the sheer number of false and fabricated posts that China blitzes their social media with every year.” Putting the staggering output into perspective, he exclaimed, “Dear Lord, that’s nearly half as many false statements as the Hillary Clinton campaign puts out there on a yearly basis. Extraordinary!”

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Terrorist Mastermind To Be Released From Guantanamo Bay

                Encep Nurjaman, known as “Hambali,” is suspected of being Al-Qaida’s chief of operations for Southeast Asia. He is described as an “operational mastermind” of Jemaah Islamiyah, the militant group responsible for bombing a Bali nightclub in 2012. The attack killed more than 200 people.
                Nurjaman recently appeared before a Guantanamo Bay review board, his first public appearance since his transfer to “Gitmo” nearly a decade ago. The review board process gives prisoners a chance to argue for their release. The move is in keeping with president Obama’s desire to shutter the base by the end of his term, now just five months away.
                By contrast, Darren Sharper, a former NFL star, has just been sentenced to 18 years in prison for serially “date-raping” a number of women over the course of several years. It is my opinion that he richly deserves the “harsh” sentence, and must be held accountable for his abhorrent actions. That said, are we to let a terrorist leader- one responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent men, women and children- go free after spending a much shorter time incarcerated?
                Consider this: the U.S. government’s own statement, read at the hearing, characterized Hambali as a continuing security threat, calling him “steadfast in his support for extremist causes and his hatred for the U.S.,” and stating that, “He most likely would look for ways to reconnect with his Indonesian and Malaysian cohorts or attract a new set of followers” if he were released from Guantanamo.

                President Obama?

Monday, August 22, 2016

U.S. State Department Essentially Acknowledges Country Paid Ransom For Hostages

                The State Department finally acknowledged Thursday that it delayed releasing a $400 million cash payment to Iran until it was assured that a plane carrying three American prisoners had left Iran. Again, U.S. officials admitted that they did not allow the Iranians to take control of the money until a plane carrying the erstwhile hostages departed the capital city of Tehran.
                Yet those same Obama administration officials flatly denied that they paid ransom in order to obtain the release of the American prisoners. In an incredibly delicate- yet amazingly bold- verbal dance, State Department spokesman John Kirby said negotiators had “deliberately leveraged” Iran’s desire to procure its cash from a decades-old arms deal in order to make certain that the authorities there would not renege on their promise to free the three Americans. (The three were- coincidentally- flown out of Iran on the very same day that the nuclear agreement between Iran, the United States, and five other world powers was implemented). Knowing that the mainstream mass media is completely in the tank for the Democratic Party, Kirby baldly insisted that there was no quid pro quo of money for prisoners. (Gee, I wonder if a similar argument would’ve worked for Oliver North and the Reagan administration in an attempt to defuse a budding Iran-contra scandal?).
                So, did the U.S. pay ransom? No! It simply “deliberately leveraged” Iran’s desire for the money.
                Surely this qualifies for the Euphemism Hall of Fame alongside other great obfuscations, fabrications and misdirections, such as:
                Terrorist attack? No. Man caused violence. Islamist radical? Nope. Insurgent. Incest? Of course not, perish the thought. Genetic attraction syndrome!
                 Got drunk and raped a girl? Nah. A simple matter of beverage-induced non-consensual physical communication!
                A king’s ransom? Nothing more than a large, “deliberately leveraged” benign payment from one party to another.
                “Run along. There’s nothing to see here!” said the king.

                In fact, there is no here… here to see.

                 

Sunday, August 21, 2016

NBA To Move All-Star Game From North Carolina In Support Of Transgenders

                The National Basketball Association announced in July that it was moving its 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte, North Carolina to a venue in another state in response to the passing of North Carolina’s House Bill 2, which prohibits the use of government bathroom facilities by transgenders. The NBA’s decision to relocate the game will cost the state an estimated $100 million in economic benefits.
                Robert Pittenger (R-NC), wrote a letter to NBA commissioner Adam Silver, pointing out that, while the Chinese government carries out forced abortions and organ harvesting, the NBA none-the-less continues to blithely schedule (pre-season) games in China. He wrote, “Is the NBA implying China’s abhorrent violation of basic human rights is acceptable, but North Carolina’s saying men shouldn’t use the girls’ locker room is a bridge too far?”

                Bravo, Rep. Pittenger. Nothing but net, sir. Nothing but net.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ohio Man Has Sex With Van

                A Dayton, Ohio man was recently arrested for allegedly engaging in public fornication…with a van.
                An eyewitness called 911 and reported seeing the suspect pull down his pants- exposing his genitalia- and subsequently “sticking his genitals in the grill of a red van,” according to news reports. The caller said the man appeared to be intoxicated, as he passed out in a yard upon completion of his vehicular tryst. The caller added that the man got up some time later and stumbled away.
                A second caller led police to a nearby street where the man was discovered walking along clad only in shorts and shoes. He was apprehended without incident and was taken to a police station and charged with public indecency. The officers also tracked down the owner of the van, who said he saw the miscreant passed out in the yard, but nothing before that.
                NAMVLA, the North American Man Vehicle Love Association, promptly tweeted out its support for the car lover, and is pushing for the legalization of man-vehicle marriage in all 50 states.
                An acquaintance of the man remarked that he “had favored white vans in the past,” but was “maybe in a mid-life crisis or just experimenting.”
                The red van, when reached for comment, stated that it just hopes the man “calls or writes soon,” and that “next time we can go to dinner and a show first.”